1. Fabric inspection content before cutting
(1) The merchandiser shall confirm whether the incoming fabric reaches the standard and the quantity is accurate according to the fabric quality. The count, composition, content and weight of fabric shall be correct.
(2) The internal quality inspection of fabrics shall be sent to the third party inspection institution recognized by the state for inspection, and the main inspection items are GB / T The pH value, formaldehyde content, peculiar smell, decomposable aromatic amine dye, fiber content, square meter drying weight deviation, bursting strength, pilling, twist rate after washing, size change rate after washing and dyeing fastness of the fabric specified in 22848-2009 knitted fabric shall all conform to the requirements. In addition, other special requirements of the company and customers should also be met.
(3) The effective width of the fabric shall meet the requirements of the indication standard, and the unstable width will cause serious waste during cutting. The fabric with the effective width less than the specified or more than 3% shall be grade B; the fabric color shall not have the phenomenon of edge middle difference, and the color difference, matching difference and cylinder difference shall be controlled at grade 4-5, otherwise it shall be grade B; the surface material weight error must be within ± 5g of the specified weight. The merchandiser must record the inspection results of the fabric before cutting in the outsourcing factory.
In order to minimize the error of measurement results and ensure the accuracy of measurement results, when measuring the weight of fabric, at least 3 parts of the measured fabric are taken randomly for measurement; when measuring the vertical density of fabric, at least two parts of the straight direction are taken randomly for measurement; when measuring the horizontal density of fabric, three parts of the left, middle and right of the fabric are measured; when measuring the shrinkage of fabric, both the straight direction and the horizontal direction are measured Quantity; the drying method is generally hanging or hanging; the inspection results include class A, class B and defective products.
2. Inspection of fabric, ingredients, lining and auxiliary materials in production inspection
(1) All fabrics, ingredients, linings, accessories, etc. shall not fade before and after washing, and their composition, luster, hand feel, fabric organization and structure, pattern, embroidery or printing position, size, color, density, flatness, etc. shall meet the requirements.
(2) The fabric of all products shall be free of skew.
(3) All fabrics, linings, ingredients, accessories, etc. of the products shall be free from serious fabric defects, damages, holes, silk scraping and other phenomena that may affect the wearing effect; there shall be no oil stains, rust stains, color spots, watermarks, offset printing, gouging and other stains, among which special accessories shall be pretreated in advance, such as rubber tendons, which shall be loosened for more than 12 hours after steam spraying for 5 minutes after uncoiling before production.
(4) The color difference shall be controlled at 4-5 levels. For different pieces of a garment, there should not be the same color but different shades; for the same piece of the same garment, there should not be serious uneven dyeing (except for special design requirements); for the same color of the same garment, there should not be obvious color difference either in the fabric or in the lining; for the upper and lower part of the suit, there should be no obvious color difference 。
Post time: Jun-11-2020